Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fireman Sam, Timmy Time and Preschool Fun-great DVDs!

 This was my nephews favorite when he was over (his name is Sam). Fireman Sam: Brave New Rescues really focuses on being safe, being a good friend and working together while still having fun!  This DVD is just under an hour but it is packed full of entertainment-my favorite episode was "Cry Wolf" my nephew really liked "Model Plane".

This is a great DVD too!  I like that there is no talking!  It sparks conversation between you and your preschooler about what is happening and what you think the characters are thinking!  You still get the story without talking but it is fun to make up words.  Very entertaining and funny!

This DVD was a lot of fun it has all your favorites on one DVD!  There is an episode of Barney, Thomas & Friends, Fireman Sam, Bob the Builder, Angelina Ballerina, Kipper, Roary the Racing Car and Timmy Time.  I was watching this with my niece and she was the perkiest with the Barney episode-I think she really liked his voice.  It was nice that the DVD was ever changing because each episode was a different show!

These DVDs will be release on July 5th you can pre-order them now!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Fireman Sam, Timmy Time and Preschool Fun-great DVDs!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved