Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fun Family DVDs Review

I was able to check out some great family DVDs!

Roary the Racing Car, Angelina Ballerina: Pop Star Girls and Bob the Builder: The Big Dino Dig The Movie
My Nephew really enjoyed the Roary the Racing Car and Bob the Builder: The Big Dino Dig The Movie.
Roary the Racing Car has great lessons on staying safe, being helpful and being a good friend.  These "lessons" don't make your child feel like they are learning because it is presented in such a fun and entertaining way! There are 6 shows on the video-my nephew especially liked "Rusty Takes a Trip".
Bob the Builder: The Big Dino Dig Movie has great working equipment and shows positive working attitudes.  There are also dinosaurs! There is also a music video!
I watched Angelina Ballerina: Pop Star Girls with my niece-she is a bit young but enjoyed the movement, voices and music.  There are 5 shows on the DVD.  I enjoyed Angelina's Rock Band the most.  The DVD is an hour long and is inspiration for kiddos to follow their dreams.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Fun Family DVDs ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved