Sunday, July 3, 2011

FREE SHIPPING on Starbucks Reserve Coffee through July 8th




Check out the great deals at Cooking.com!  I love that they have partnered with the StarbucksStore.com and have a great deal through July 8th on the Starbucks Reserve Fair Trade Certified Rwanda Gakenke or the Starbucks Reserve Sumatra Tapanuli coffees.  Purchase either (or both) and you will get free shipping!  This might sound like an odd gift-but a couple of my family members put coffee on their holiday lists!  They really don't want anything else and love trying new coffees.  This is going to come in very handy-one of my aunts birthdays is this month and I know she is going to enjoy sharing this with my uncle every morning. :)


Can't find the Starbucks Deal?  Just look for the Starbucks symbol through the links above and click it!  You will see the deal there! :)




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
FREE SHIPPING on Starbucks Reserve Coffee through July 8thSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved