Monday, July 4, 2011

A NEW Barney and Thomas DVD will be coming soon-or pre-order now!

I received 2 great DVDs to review...


Release Date: 7/12/11 Now available for pre-order

What a fun way to learn letters, numbers and shapes.  My niece enjoys the music and the dancing Barney, Baby Bop and kids.  I found myself humming along with the music on the second time we were watching it.  I really like how the DVD teaches while still having fun (you don't even realize you are learning!).


Release Date: 7/12/11 now available for pre-order

I watched this with 4 kiddos (ages 2-6 all boys), my cousins kiddos.  They LOVED this DVD.  Thomas the Tank Engine always has a good story.  This DVD has 4 episodes plus a Thomas' Track Trivia Game!  This DVD certainly shows a nice and positive way to take charge of a situation without being bossy.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
A NEW Barney and Thomas DVD will be coming soon-or pre-order now!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved