Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Great summer reading...

Is your summer flying by like mine?  I planned on reading all the time and was hoping for a book every two weeks-not happening-I better get going!
I have been looking for books on my Nook but some still aren't available, sometimes there is nothing better than holding a really book in your hands though.  Check out a couple of my book goals for the rest of the summer...













Earn free Amazon.com gift cards!  Sign up for a Swagbucks account!  I earned $135.00 in Amazon.com gift cards!  (I spent it this weekend but my purchase was free!!!!)


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Great summer reading...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved