Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Barney: Big World Adventure the Movie REVIEW


I enjoyed this fun movie with my niece-she really seemed to enjoy the music and I really think she likes watching Barney movie and dance.  I like the continued messages of friendship, using your imagination and kindness.  In this hour long movie you get to learn a little about different places and hot air balloons,  I like how the children are always excited to learn and be a part of Barney's adventure.  Of course no Barney production would be complete without a few songs along the way! :)

A fun movie to watch with your family or for your child to watch on their own!

I really liked the bonus of being able to learn more about how Hot Air Balloons work!

"Climb aboard a big balloon with Barney, Ben and Emma as they embark on a super-dee-duper world adventure!  The friends visit everywhere they can imagine in this all-new movie!  Together they encounter princesses and kings, musicians and magicians, puppeteers and artists across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.  As the trio experience new cultures and languages, Barney teaches them the importance of the most universal language of all-friendship."


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Barney: Big World Adventure the Movie REVIEWSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved