Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Check out this FUN site for your little fashionista - FashionPlaytes.com

125 x 125 September Special Offer  My daughter and I LOVE fashion playtes!  I recently ordered something from them that I got with one of my vouchers from one of the daily deal sites (there is a voucher available right now on Zulily - $15 for $30 worth of product).  It is an adorable dress and she just LOVES it!  She sat on the computer for about an hour designing her dress and she often asks to "play" on fashionplaytes.com to design new clothes.  Check it out...you can buy gift cards.  Trust me, if you have a little girl on your gift list she will be thrilled to get a gift card for here!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out this FUN site for your little fashionista - FashionPlaytes.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved