Thursday, September 22, 2011

Timmy Time: Hide and Seek REVIEW


This DVD has five episodes: Timmy Tries to Hide, Timmy Gets the Job Done, Timmy Goes Bang, Timmy Wants the Beret and Timmy Afloat.

Timmy and his friends are at it again! :)  These fun friends have some fun adventures and create a little mischief.  My nephew wanted to float boats when we were done watching it, unfortunately I have never had luck with paper boats so we used some old containers I was going to take to work!  Timmy and his friends play some hide and seek as well as have a bonus sing along.  I really admire the claymation in Timmy Time-I am just in awe!

"Come out, come out wherever you are and join Timmy and his preschool playmates for hide and seek and so much more!  From finding the perfect hiding place for noisy Paxton, to making paper boats with a sneezy Stripey, Timmy and his friends uncover adventure and surprises filled with fun and laughter in these five adorable stories that the whole family will enjoy."


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Timmy Time: Hide and Seek REVIEWSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved