Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Dance 3 is out and it ROCKS!


I am a HUGE fan of the Just Dance games by Ubisoft for the Nintendo Wii!  I have the first two...and now I have Just Dance 3.  Let me tell you, I think this may be my favorite of them all.  I played it Saturday afternoon for an hour...by MYSELF!  Not only is the music selection great, but it's a great workout!  I like that there is more of a variety of music genres on this game.  My favorite part of this, I think, is that it offers a great workout and you are able to choose the intensity of workout that works for you, individually.  I chose the middle one which they say is equivalent to 30 minutes of jogging.  To be honest, I am not sure how accurate all of that is, but I did enjoy knowing I was getting a good workout in.  I say a good workout...it was a GREAT workout!  I found myself sweating bullets by the time I was done.  Being a busy mom, I can see this being a huge hit...by yourself or something fun to do with the kids!  I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate myself through all the menus.  That was one downfall...there are a lot of different choices and menus to work from which can get a little confusing, but if you choose to "Just Dance" it works just as well!  It's fun...I found myself giggling all by myself as I tried to figure out the moves - it does take some practice!  BUT...SO MUCH FUN!  Let me say this...this is sure to be a hit this holiday season!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Just Dance 3 is out and it ROCKS!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved