Monday, October 17, 2011

Look at the great holiday photo cards from Tiny Prints...


Booming Blossoms: Winterberry
Starting at $34.90

I am helping my sister pick out cute cards for her family this year since it is their first year as a family-my niece will of course be the star of the holiday card.  I thought these would be so cute!  There are a few styles like this-I like the functionality of this style, not only is it a nice way to say Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas but it is also an ornament or a great way to display the card.  I think that creating a greeting like this every year would be a great addition to someones decorating-I would certainly hold onto them year to year!  I have a few friends who send out photo cards and I always keep them so we can see how the children are growing up.

Check out the whole line of picture Christmas cards from Tiny Prints.

It is hard finding only one design at Tiny Prints-you will love so many of them.  The color pairings are perfect and I love how they turn out!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Look at the great holiday photo cards from Tiny Prints...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved