Thursday, October 20, 2011

Keurig B70 Platinum Single-Cup Brewing System Review

I was able to get this Keurig B-70 B70 Platinum Single-Cup Home Brewing System for a review.  It was super easy to set up and even easier to brew my cup of Chai Tea!   I'm not much for a coffee drinker, but that is what I LOVE about the Keurig.  There are lots of other items you can brew in this system...coffee, tea, hot chocolate...I love how programmable it is as well.  You can choose which size mug or cup you plan to use (there are five choices).  One other thing I think is worth mentioning is the fact that you can brew your items over ice as well.  It's not just for the hot stuff!  I have used this for my HOT chai tea and I used it for some ice COLD raspberry iced tea.  Both were pretty good.  I just love how easy and quick it all is.  You are able to program it for temperature control, auto on/off, and a nice digital clock.  There are over 200 coffee, tea, and hot cocoa selections to choose from from 15 trustworthy brands.   I am excited to try them and find my favorites.  With these selections...there will be plenty to choose from!  The thing I am most excited about?  I love that it is a single-cup brewing system because we don't usually drink the same types of beverages in my house.  My husband likes his coffees, I like my teas..it's a win-win with this because it only brews one selection at a time.  I highly recommend this!  This would be a GREAT gift for any person on the go who loves a nice cup of tea or coffee. 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Keurig B70 Platinum Single-Cup Brewing System ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved