Saturday, December 10, 2011

Angry Birds, Remote Control Shark and Slap Watches! Great gifts...



$17 for Angry Birds Sound Effects Toy Set With Free Shipping ($34 Value)

Angry Birds has certainly taken flight.  My husband loves the game on his phone and I know a number of kiddos who like it as well.  I think this is a great way to continue to enjoy Angry Birds but away from any electronic devices.  This does look fun and it still makes noises!



$27 for Giant Flying Remote Control Shark or Clown Fish With Free Shipping ($59 Value)

I am still excited about this!  My mom is so excited to give this to my dad for Christmas!



$12 for Two Colorful Slap-On Watches With Free Shipping ($30 Value)

I have two kiddos at work who received Slap Watches from St. Nick.  They love them!  They wore them all week and I am sure they will be wearing them the rest of the year.  It has really prompted them to learn how to tell time-one of the kiddos is in Kindergarten.  




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Angry Birds, Remote Control Shark and Slap Watches! Great gifts...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved