Saturday, December 10, 2011

Great personalized mugs from Zazzle.com and the perfect creative gift-a creative playhouse!

If you don't have a mamasource account sign up here.



I have to admit I think the mustache mug is a hoot.  
There are some really cute and funny styles.  I love reusable travel mugs.
They are great gifts for teachers, co-workers and care givers too!




These are so neat!  Your child gets to create their own play set!
You can place your order by 12/19 to get Christmas delivery-however I would strongly suggest ordering it ASAP after you get your voucher.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Great personalized mugs from Zazzle.com and the perfect creative gift-a creative playhouse!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved