Saturday, December 10, 2011

Perplexus $17!

Perplexus
$17.00

I think the last time I posted this it was $17.99 so it is a little less expensive now.  The Perplexus is great, I love mine! :)  I still haven't made it to 100-all the way through the maze.  It is tough but so much fun!  If you are having a hard time finding a great toy/game as a gift you need to check out the Perplexus.  It is a great challenging toy and gets your kiddos away from electronic devices and really gets them to think critically and use hand-eye coordination.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Perplexus $17!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved