Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Earn free items from Swagbucks!



Swagbucks is my FAVORITE way to earn free gift cards to Amazon.  I also occasionally enter the Swagstakes.  

You can earn Swagbucks many ways but check out the Tasks...

"Tasks are an opportunity to do specific actions (called "jobs") and earn Swagbucks based on performance, accuracy and time spent. You can even bank the Swag Bucks you earn from a task if you have to stop in the middle and come back later. Once your task meter is filled up, cash out and watch your Swag Buck total increase!"

I just did a task where I needed to type in a phrase to search for and then find the link the best fits it.  After that I clicked the link to see if the pages matched.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!  I had to search for a number of phrases but was then rewarded with Swagbucks!

In order to really get the most Swagbucks I have found that the toolbar is essential-I earn at least twice a day!

I paid for a majority of my gifts that were on my shopping list with Amazon gift cards that I earned from Swagbucks.  I am now starting to save for next year!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Earn free items from Swagbucks!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved