Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Save $10 on Fisher-Price Little Mommy My Very Real Baby Doll!

Is this on your shopping list?  Why not save $10!  I know that would certainly help, with the savings you can treat yourself to a book or coffee! :)
You can get this at the following stores (note these were prices found online. May be discounted in stores):

Target - $59.99 (Best deal - you can get price down lower if you have any $5 target Gift Cards)

Walmart - $69.97

Kmart - $74.99

Toys R Us - $79.99

Thank you My CNY Mommy!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Save $10 on Fisher-Price Little Mommy My Very Real Baby Doll!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved