Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flirty Aprons Flash Sale plus Free 3 Day Shipping!

30% off Plus 3-Day Free Shipping on Select Aprons, 12/15 Only, code Holly30

I am hoping for a Flirty Apron of my own.  :)  This is a pretty good deal if you are still looking for a special gift for someone.  There are four styles to choose from, of the styles available this is my favorite, Original Blue Chocolate, its nice, isn't it?
 These styles will sell out fast so don't wait, this is a good deal, I love the FREE 3 Day Shipping!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Flirty Aprons Flash Sale plus Free 3 Day Shipping!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved