Thursday, May 12, 2011

Great woot! deals 5/12 check out the fun game!

shirt.woot

Mallardy

$10.00

  • + free shipping (standard) -or-
  • + $5 to get it overnight (Friday) -or-
  • + $5 international shipping


sellout.woot

Waring Pro Professional Popcorn Maker


$49.99


  • + $5 shipping


My dad give one of these to my sister and brother in law for Christmas the year before last.  They love it!  Their freinds enjoy using it when they have get togethers.  I think I will be borrowing it for our next movie gettogether! :)




kids.woot

Mythbusters Hit the Target Trivia Game


$4.99


  • + $5 shipping
Comes with a catapult and mini Buster!


woot.com

M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Professional Reference Speakers


$89.99


  • + $5 shipping

Thank you My Milwaukee Mommy!





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Great woot! deals 5/12 check out the fun game!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved