Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Join Open Sky and Get Exclusive Sales from Your Favorite Celebrities

OpenSky

OpenSky features a passionate community of curators - celebrities, authors, stylists, chefs and other trendsetters in Food, Style & Beauty, Healthy Living and Home & Design. Get access to their exclusive sales. Click Here
This is so exciting, they have some of my favorite people on here. I love Lucinda Scala-Quinn and Bobby Flay!
Thanks, My Vegas Mommy!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Join Open Sky and Get Exclusive Sales from Your Favorite CelebritiesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved