Saturday, May 14, 2011

Here are the coupons I am using for my grocery shopping today!

Here are some we will be using on the next shopping trip...

These are Coupons.com...


$.75 off Little Debbie Cloud Cakes






 $.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel

$1.00 off Delimex Frozen Mexican Snacks
I haven't tried these but saw them at Target and want to check them out.

 $2.00 off EXPO washable markers
 These are actually for work-I will be looking for these at Target or Walmart this weekend!






 BOGO Friskies Tasty Treasures
Our cats eat dry food but I use wet food as a tasty treat!  (They run to me when they hear the can open!)




$1.00 Snapple 6 pack
I LOVE this coupon and I LOVE the limited edition Amazing Race flavor!


 These are from the Coupon Network...


 $.40 off two Totino's snack rolls




 
 Buy 4 single rolls and save $2.50 on a future order





$.40 when you buy 2






 I found all of these under the 53132 zip code.  There are a lot more coupons out there-these are just the ones I am printing out for me!  Happy Saving! :)
Here are the coupons I am using for my grocery shopping today!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved