Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tiny Tillia by AVON Review

Sooo... cute! I received 3 great items from the Tiny Tillia line of products from AVON!

These socks are so adorable (I especially like the giraffe).  The set I received is for 0-12 months.  They fit my niece perfectly.  She just started using a "johnny jump up" and they kept her little feet from sliding on the floor and loosing traction.  They are the perfect compliment to any cute outfit.  They do not leave ankle marks on the ankles either.  They are easy to put on and remove as well.

Yellow Novelty Sock Set $10.00






 What a nice soft blanket!  The ABC Gift Blanket is a great gift!  The colors are fascinating for my niece and I love the little animals and letters all over the blanket.  The cover is a very soft short bristle material and the inside is very warm and soft as well.  We have used the blanket for tummy and back time as well as just to keep warm.  It is a very nice size so we will be able to use it for quite a while.
Blue ABC Gift Blanket $18.00








I also received this very cute tote bag (the pig and products were not included).  The tote is very roomy, I know kiddos travel with a lot but I didn't realize how much a little girl needs sometimes!  This tote fit the very cute blanket from above, and two extra pairs of clothes, a boppy (it stuck out a bit), 6 toys and a couple extras.  It is also a very cute pattern    and very durable!
Pink Bathtime Bundle $10.00








Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Tiny Tillia by AVON ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved