Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashion Flapper Costumes and more...

    
I was able to review a Fashion Flapper Adult Costume, it came in very handy when we were invited to a murder mystery dinner.  

There are a number of styles to the 20s costumes.  I really like the flapper costumes myself.

The costume came with the feather headband and just slipped on and off.  I completed the outfit with stockings, a boa and shoes, as well as costume jewelry.

If you are looking for a costume for Halloween or have a great masquerade or costume party coming up check out the CostumeSuperStore.com.  

There is more than 20s and Flapper costumes!

         



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Fashion Flapper Costumes and more...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved