Monday, July 18, 2011

Rock N Learn: Dance with Animals DVD



I love this fun DVD.  I watched it with my niece-she likes being in her excersaucer and jumping with music.  I really liked the children dancing with the combination of the real animals.  There are also early reading skills peppered into the DVD-animal words.  This DVD also touches on how to care for animals, where they live and their sounds.  My niece is becoming very interested in animals (cats at home and my house has cats and a dog).  She loves them!  I swear she was reaching out to the animals in the video and got more excited every time they were on the screen. :)

This DVD is also compatible with SMART boards!  A great tool for a child care center or preschool through kindergarten!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Rock N Learn: Dance with Animals DVDSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved