Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HOT Entertainment Book 2011 ONLY 2 for $10!


The Entertainment Books JUST lowered their prices AGAIN!!! Books are 2 for $10 (2 book minimum, any city choice) plus $1 per book shipping. So, you'll get two books for $12! This is our last chance to get the 2011 books (and you still have 3+ months to use the coupons in it!)    There are national deals NOT SPECIFIC to any city or state in my Entertainment Book that I purchased. For example, in my book there are coupons I can use at A&W All American Food, TGI Fridays, Sonic, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Borders, Party City, Old Navy, and many, many, more!

This is your last chance as the new 2012 Entertainment Book goes on sale August 4th. Get 3 months worth of coupons right now for a STEAL!!

Get any TWO books for $10 plus low $1 shipping per book. Valid through 7/31/11.

Thanks My Dallas Mommy


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
HOT Entertainment Book 2011 ONLY 2 for $10!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved