Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Looney Tunes Show-DVD Review




I watched this DVD today.  I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable.  It very much reminded me of the Looney Tunes I watched when I was little.  I am excited to share it with my niece and nephews.  My favorite episode was Best Friends-probably because I am a game/reality show lover.  I also really like Marvin the Martian so having him in the music video was a real treat.  I liked that Bugs and Daffy were together throughout the shows, I guess I never realized they were friends! :)  It was a great DVD and certainly one you can enjoy as a family.

The whole DVD is a bit over an hour.

"4 Tunerific Episodes from the hilarious new show!"
"Get happy with the new hit cartoon series plunging the beloved Looney Tunes characters into outrageously silly adventures the whole family will love! First, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck test their friendship on a game show in Best Friends. Then when Bugs and Daffy get caught littering, the Jailbird and Jailbunny discover that life in the slammer suits them.  In Members Only, Daffy and Bugs pretend they belong to an exclusive country club, where Bugs meets dreamy...but talkative...Lola Bunny, who falls head over heels for him.  Finally, a power outage draws neighbor Yosemite Sam to the duo's house in Fish and Visitors and with Sam's explosive personality, sparks will fly.  The sparks of delight continue with Music Videos starring Marvin Martian, Yosemite Sam and more."


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
The Looney Tunes Show-DVD ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved