Wednesday, September 28, 2011

VeggieTales: Larry Learns to Listen


I know I say this every time I review a VeggieTales DVD, but I LOVE the theme song! :)

So Larry gets in a bit of trouble, not only is he not being the best listener he is also not a very good direction follower.  I think using a game as an example is very dear to some kiddos hearts so it is easy to relate.  I love how there is always a positive spin to what the characters are saying-they don't get angry and scream at each other just to get their point across.  The characters tell each other their honest opinions but do it with a positive calm demeanor.    Definitely a family friendly DVD.

I love the singalongs-I found myself humming "Listen" at work when we were having a listening issue. :)

"When Larry's new Space Squadron game finally arrives, he's so anxious to play that he forgets to read the directions.  When his friends do their best to tell him, Larry refuses to listen!  What happen es?  His game goes "KERPOW!" That's when Larry learns a valuable lesson in listening as his friends come to the rescue.  Kids will discover, right along with Larry, that God gave friends and family to help us through each day-so when we listen we don't miss what others have to say!"

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
VeggieTales: Larry Learns to ListenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved