Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Kindle options starting at $79 with special offers!



Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
$79!

Just about every Friday you hear about how much I love my eReader.  Honestly I never thought I would want one.  It really has changed the way I read though.  I am reading more and different books-I download the free ones, so I am certainly trying new things.  If you are considering an eReader there is a new Kindle available-it is smaller and more economical.  It looks great.  I have a friend who has a Kindle and LOVES it!  (I don't have a Kindle but have it's competition, I really think they both have their perks.)

I received my eReader as a surprise Christmas gift-one of the best I have ever gotten-if you think there is someone on your list who would enjoy a great gift and is an avid reader you might have found the perfect gift!

The Kindle Touch is $99 and the Kindle Touch with 3G is $149, they are all a great deal!

Get this FREE by signing up for Swag Bucks and earning Amazon gift cards! :)  It really works, I have a $90 Amazon credit right now because of my Swag Buck usage.





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
New Kindle options starting at $79 with special offers!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved