Saturday, December 24, 2011

Check out Amazon Instant Video if you are looking for a great movie today...

If you are looking for a holiday movie to watch immediately check out Amazon Instant Video.  You click play and then can watch!  I am looking forward to doing this tomorrow after festivities at my moms and while I am waiting for my husband to come home from the Packer Game.
There are a ton of movies!
Check out a longer list of Christmas related Amazon Instant Video movies here (you may have to type Christmas in the search bar).
 These are a few I really like...




$1.99 instant video






.99 instant video


$2.99 instant video


$2.99 instant video




$2.99 instant video

Christmas Related Movies from Amazon Instant Video






Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out Amazon Instant Video if you are looking for a great movie today...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved