Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last day for Free 3 Day Shipping from Flirty Aprons!


Free 3 day shipping for guaranteed Christmas delivery



 I am hoping for a Flirty Apron under my tree. :)  There are a few styles I really like.  I have to admit I don't wear an apron daily but I do when we are entertaining and I am preparing for everyone to get there after I am ready.
I just have a boring navy blue one right now. :(

These are wonderful gifts.  Right now you are even guaranteed Christmas delivery!  Hurry before your favorite style is sold out!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Last day for Free 3 Day Shipping from Flirty Aprons!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved