Saturday, December 24, 2011

Free American Baby Magazine!

I am a free magazine fan!  I love family related free magazines because they tend to have coupons occasionally! :)  If I can't use them I take them to work and we use them for projects. There are fun games yo can do with magazines like scavenger hunts or making collages.  

I also keep a binder with sheet protectors in case a article catches my eye, I just rip out the pages and put them in the binder then do what I want with the rest of the magazine.





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Free American Baby Magazine!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved