Thursday, December 22, 2011

HOT $1.00/1 Printable Coupon for Honey Bunches of Oats and Cereal Peanut Butter Bar Recipe


There is a great high value and RARE coupon on Coupons.com to save $1.00/1 box of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal.  This will help me to make one of my favorite bar recipes this year!

These are a favorite treat in our house!  I make them every year at Christmas and they are the first gone...this year I plan on making two batches so I can have a few. 

POST Cereal:  Cereal Peanut Butter Bars

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 Cups of Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • 2/3 Cup of Maple Syrup (pancake syrup works just fine)
  • 2/3 Cups of Sugar
  • 3 Cups Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal (I use the one with Almonds)
  • 4 squares semi sweet chocolate melted (I double this so it goes on easier)
Directions:
  • MICROWAVE peanut butter, syrup and sugar in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
  • POUR over cereal in large bowl; mix to coat well. Press into greased foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. SPREAD melted chocolate evenly over cereal mixture.
  • Let stand or refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Cut into 24 bars. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
HOT $1.00/1 Printable Coupon for Honey Bunches of Oats and Cereal Peanut Butter Bar RecipeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved