Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beautiful customized blankets from MyUbby.com


I received an original custom blanket to review from myubby.com.  All I can say is "wow"!  I wish it was my blanket. :)  You get to choose if you want your blanket one sided or two sided.  I chose two sided.  You then pick out what kind of texture (if any) you want.  For one side I picked out the "bubble" and the other side is "fluffy".  You also get to select the satin stitching.
There are great selections for colors and textures.
The blanket is very soft and fun to touch, the fluffy is very fluffy, I can just picture her running her fingers through it and grabbing the fluffiness.
This is going to be a great memento as she is growing up and it will still be functional too!
There is also the option to have your Ubby monogrammed.  I always tell my niece "I love you SO much!" so that is what I put on it!  This is going to be a Christmas gift. :)  I know she will love it when she gets a little older.  Her parents will appreciate it now.
The blanket from myubby.com came tied with a cloth ribbon and is tied very nicely.
I can't wait to give it to her!
Thank you myubby.com!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Beautiful customized blankets from MyUbby.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved