Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great Thanksgiving Shirts...






You have heard me say how much I love Life is Good.  There are a couple cute Thanksgiving shirts out this year.  The graphic above is one and the caption is Thank Full, and there is also a Cornucopia shirt with the same caption.  They are both great but I think I would go for the Cornucopia myself.  Life is Good also has other great items like socks, pet items, and clothing in specific themes-I like the snow days graphics. :)






Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Great Thanksgiving Shirts...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved