Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shrinky Dink Kits on Zulily! Great deal...

I LOVE Shrinky Dinks!!! 
Shrinky Dinks are so much fun, color, cut, bake and use!  
I recommend using good colored pencils or permanent markers.  I love making jewelry with Shrinky Dinks and at work the kids love making necklaces and keychains.  There are so  many different things you can do with them!  These play sets are really neat, I have never purchased one of these but they look like they are a blast.  
For this deal you can choose a few different ones:
Circus Jubilee
Enchanted Kingdom of Dink
Wild West
or
Tiki Dinki Island
They all look like fun for boys or girls alike.  These are party sets so they are created to make with friends!  Maybe a perfect play date activity!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Shrinky Dink Kits on Zulily! Great deal...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved