Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Check out CanvasLifestyle.com for great photo gifts!

I was able to receive a great canvas print from www.canvaslifestyle.com.  The colors are very vibrant and true to the picture I sent to be used.  It is just like looking at the picture and therefore like the actual moment in time.  The canvas print I received is a 16"x20" canvas print and is gallery wrapped.

What I really like about CanvasLifestyle.com is that you have a lot of choices, not only sizes and shapes but also how you would like your canvas!  You can choose to just get the canvas rolled, standard stretched or gallery wrap stretched.  The difference between them is rolled is not on a frame.  Standard and Gallery stretched are different widths.

I asked my sister if I could use a picture of my niece for the canvas.  We chose a picture from when we went to a pumpkin farm.  The canvas is hanging in the living room now since it is Autumn and will be coming out every Autumn!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out CanvasLifestyle.com for great photo gifts!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved