Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bon Appetit Steam -Baked Oven Ready Complete Meals Review

I was given a couple of coupons on behalf of Schwan's to review some of the Bon Appetit Steam Baked Complete Meals.  I chose the Rosemary Chicken.  This meal consisted of grilled whole chicken breast, garlic whipped potatoes, green beans, edamame, corn and red bell peppers, enhanced by a creamy rosemary sauce.  I made this one evening when I had a meeting and needed something to eat that was healthier than fast food and would provide me with a nutritious meal.  I prepared this in the microwave as I wanted something quick.  It took about seven minutes in the microwave and it was SOOOO good!  In the package are two parchment pouches that allow the food inside to steam right in the bag.  All I had to do after this was heated was to cut the bag and deliver the food onto a plate....and ENJOY!  I loved this meal.  It was very satisfying...I look forward to the purchase of my next Bon Appetit Complete Meal.  I plan on having a nice dinner with my husband that doesn't take any time to prepare! 


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Bon Appetit Steam -Baked Oven Ready Complete Meals ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved